TUSITA Micro USB HUB Adaptor with Power, 3-Port Charging OTG Host Cable Cord Adapter for Fire TV Stick, Raspberry Pi 2 3 Pi Zero Android Smart Phone Tablet Samsung Galaxy HTC Sony Google LG/Linux
- Expands into 3 USB Ports for Fire TV Stick , Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 (with camera connector) and W (with Bluetooth and Wifii), Orange Pi, ODROID, Banana Pi ,Raspbian Jessie Tablet
- Compatible with DJI Spark/ Mavic Remote Controller, most OTG Micro USB connector phones and tablets such as Samsung Galaxy-Series with micro-usb port, Google Nexus , ASUS Zen 8/VIvotab Note 8, HTC One M9, Dell, Motorala, Sony, Nokia, Lenovo Yoga/ThinkPad, Acer tab and more, Smart phone four-in-one OTG data cable micro USB splitter a drag four auxiliary power supply
- There are three USB ports, you can insert U disk, keyboard, mouse and other equipment (but does not support the simultaneous insertion of two U disk), and the other with a micro USB female, you can switch to the U-switch or keyboard power supply
- OTG port provides a simple way to connect phone to a USB capable computer for data synchronization and file transfers, Transfer Rate: USB2.0, 480/12Mbps, 1.5Mbps
- Standard micro USB interface, access to mobile phones or tablet PCs, Two-way switch to charge to charge the phone, dial OTG can be an external device power supply, but can’t support Dell Venue 8 , 11 Pro.
Micro USB Port:480 Mbps;
USB Port:480 Mbps
Female Micro USB Port: Power supply only, no data transfer;
Power Supply: 5V/1A ~ 5V/2A
1.How to use OTG HUB Adapter for Smartphone/Tablet,
**This OTG HUB Adapter does not support “Fast Charger”(Voltage>5V or Current>2A),otherwise the OTG HUB Adapter will heat up and burn out.
●Step 1: Connect the Micro USB connector into Smart Phone & Tablet.
●Step 2: Connect USB Keyboard/USB Mouse/Flash Device to USB port of this OTG adapter for Smart Phone & Tablet.
●Step 3: Connect the OTG HUB ADAPTER and power supply with a micro usb cable (the micro usb cable needs purchase additional)
This Micro-usb hub has a