Anker® Astro E5 15000mAh Portable Ultra-High Density High Capacity
Anker® Astro E5 15000mAh Portable Ultra-High Density High Capacity External Battery Backup Charger for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S(Apple adapters not included), iPad 4, 3, 2, Mini, iPods, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2, Note 8, Tab 3; HTC One, EVO, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid DNA, Motorola ATRIX, Droid, Google Glass, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, LG Optimus and solon – White
- Monster noesis (15000mAh) charges the iPhone nearly 7 times, large-capacity phones same the Galaxy S4 4 nowadays or nearly a flooded calculate to an iPad 3 / 4. In cost of power, this is the biggest, baddest shelling in the Anker® ambulatory line.
- Super-fast calculate production (5V / 3A total) finished threefold USB ports (5V / 2A and 5V / 1A) earmark for simultaneous charging of your iPad, iPhone, Android, and more at broad speed.
- Smooth, whiteness surface allows you to noesis up in style, patch 4 position LEDs ready you conversant of remaining capacity. Built-in torch for Stygian or low-light environments.
- Ultra-high spacing shelling cells attain this the world’s most auto 15000mAh outside battery. Use a 5V / 1.5A musician (not included) for fastest charging (9-10 hours).
- Package contents: Anker® Astro E5 External Battery, Micro USB cable, movement pouch, code manual.
With much large capacity, in much a auto package, the Anker® Astro E5 is amend for flights, agency trips, or meet some instance you’re absent from an outlet.
Enough noesis to go around.
Marooned? In transit? Forget your OEM adapter? With the Anker® Astro E5, preserve your shelling chronicle binary times, wherever you are. Holding sufficiency noesis to calculate a smartphone 4-7 nowadays (depending on your phone’s shelling size), ready your gadgets feat for life and ease hit humour mitt to share.
World’s most auto 15000mAh Battery.
Innovations in shelling radiophone profession earmark us to arrange more noesis into inferior expanse – making this the most auto ever 15000mAh outside battery. In constituent to portability, the Anker® Astro E5 sports digit c
List Price: $ 49.99
Check top of page for underway toll or reduction for Anker® Astro E5 15000mAh Portable Ultra-High Density High Capacity External Battery Backup Charger for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S(Apple adapters not included), iPad 4, 3, 2, Mini, iPods, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2, Note 8, Tab 3; HTC One, EVO, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid DNA, Motorola ATRIX, Droid, Google Glass, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, LG Optimus and solon – White
R. J. Atkinson
December 29, 2013 at 8:39 pm
Tips for the Non-Techies,
I love this charger but here are some tips for those who aren’t techies…
#1: This does not come with a wall charger – BUT – if you have an iPad or similar device with a USB port, that will work just fine. Save the 10 bucks and don’t buy one separately.
#2: You must push the power button to charge. I know, I know, it seems like a no brainer but I don’t have to push a power button on my wall plug so it doesn’t come naturally to me to think to push a power button to charge something.
#3: To re-charge the Anker, you plug the connector into the small port on the side labeled ‘In’. I felt like an idiot for thinking I should plug into the USB slots in the front to re-charge the Anker but hey, the ‘In’ and ‘Out’ are the same slot on my iPad so why would I look for an ‘In’ and an ‘Out’ on the Anker?
#4: The Anker comes pre-charged… mostly. I ordered this rush for a trip and didn’t have time to charge it before I left. It powered my iPad to 74% straight out of the box. Pretty awesome for last minute folks like myself.
Once again, I’m sure this is low-level ‘no-duh’ info but I know there are a few non-techie folks who might appreciate knowing this stuff.
jjceo (jjceo@comcast . net)
December 29, 2013 at 8:16 pm
Wow, what powerful battery!,
Customer Video Review Length:: 7:43 Mins
This review is on Anker 15000 mAh black battery pack. This battery pack is a real powerhouse of energy and in my test results it performed extremely well in supplying a charging current to an iPad 3 and an iPad 2. It is also designed to allow you to charge two items at the same time. I also tested the battery pack charging and iPad 3 and an iPhone 4 simultaneously. It comes with connectors and other accessories that you need to make it more useful. I was also able to charge the battery and charge two devices at the same time using the battery while it was charging. (This is not recommended to do) You may need to use your original charging cables for some devices so take them with you if you need them.
It is a great power resource to keep your USB recharged devices operating on those long work or school days or while you are traveling. This battery pack is a powerful source of power and many people like me are power users of their smart phones and tablets and need a battery like this. If you are constantly using your phone or tablet then you know that they will run out of power sometime during the day or evening. If you are not near an AC wall outlet with your charger or in your car with a charger what can you do? It is especially important to have some way to recharge if you are traveling in a plane, in the middle of a school classroom or on a bus or train. In addition many of the newer tablets are real power hungry devices and it takes a lot to recharge them.
Here is a powerful battery pack with two USB ports. It can charge your tablet devices or charge your smart phone and if you want it can do both of them simultaneously. I charged two iPhones at the same time in my testing. One USB output is rated at 5 VDC and 2 Amps and the other is rated at 5 VDC and 1 Amp. The unit also has an LED flashlight in it for emergencies. It uses Lithium-Ion battery technology and carries a 15000 mAh capacity. It has five powerful high quality batteries rated at 3000 mAh each. This is a large sized battery pack and it weighs in weighs in at 10 3/4 ounces. This battery pack will fit easily into a brief case, back pack or a computer bag or a large purse. I have included a video of the batteries features and I hope it is helpful to you.
When I test a battery I do an extensive set of tests that fully charges the battery and then I use it to charge devices and make sure that it is fully depleted when my tests are done. I time each test and document the results as the test progresses. I then calculate the mAh of capacity that the battery supplied and I then calculate its charging efficiency. This process takes from 3 hours to, in very large batteries, about a day for testing. I don’t take any short cuts or guess and every battery has these tests performed on it and documented. This is to assure that the battery is tested and it performs well. If a battery has performed poorly I then run the tests again to verify the results.
What’s in the box?
* The Anker 15000 mAh black battery pack
* The battery pack comes with an instruction manual
* The battery does not come with an AC wall charger. Use the Micro USB charging tip for charging the battery. You can use a computer USB 2.0 port to charge the battery pack but it is 15000 mAh and it will take between 27 to 30 hours. The manual states to use a 1.5 Amp USB wall charger and it will take 9 to 10 hours but I recommend using a 2.1 amp AC wall charger if you have one.
* There is one charging cable for the battery pack or your smart devices. It is 27.5 inches long.
* 4 various smart phone and device connectors like a Micro USB plug, a Mini USB plug, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 30 pin plug and an Apple 30 pin connector.
* A nice carrying bag
This is a very good product and below I have listed its features and benefits as well as my test data for your review. Please take the time to quickly watch the video and if you have any questions send me a comment and I will try to help you.
The Anker 15000 mAh battery pack features:
* Powerful 15000 mAh capacity specification
* The unit is compact in size and weighs in at 10 ¾ ounces this is the smallest size 15000 mAh battery pack available.
* It is attractively designed in black plastic. The front has a push button for starting the charging of your device or to read out the battery’s charged capacity using LED lights.
* It has LED lights that show the battery charge. When 1 LED is flashing the charge is 0 to 25%, 1 LED steady on means 25 to 50%, 2 LEDs on means 50 to 75%, 3 LEDs on means 75 to 99% and 4 LEDs on means 100%.
* There is a built in LED flashlight you can turn on the flashlight by quickly pressing the on button twice and you can turn it off the same way.
* I was able to charge an iPhone 4 and a second iPhone 4 simultaneously while charging the Anker battery pack. I am asked all of…